- HR Heads, HR Managers, Training Managers, L & D Professionals.
- Trainers, Consultants, Mentors
- CEOs, CXOs, Business Heads, Directors, General Managers
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- CEOs, Senior Leaders, Line Managers, Team Leaders, Supervisors, Sales Professionals etc
- Therapists, Psychologists, Teachers, Health Practitioners,
- Anyone who wants to become a Professional Coach (Life, Business, Executive, Career etc)
Grow More Coach Model
Best-in-the-class Coach Training
Comprehensive, Contemporary, Wholesome
Who Should Attend
10 Reasons to Sign Up for Grow More Program
Grow More Coach Model Program is approved by both ICF and IAPCM. This means you can Get your International Coach Accreditation from two governing bodies, ICF (International Coach Federation) and IAPCM (International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring).
ALL-IN-THE-CLASS TRAINING, Face-to-Face Enhanced Learning
Coaching is a very human, one on one experience. Learning the art and science of coaching in a face to face format is far more effective than an online one. Grow More Coach program is entirely delivered in a face to face format ensuring the best learning possible.
OPTIMISED FAST TRACK ROUTE TO ICF ACC
Key inputs for becoming a credentialed coach are time, effort and money. We have optimized the route for you on all three fronts. 7/8 days of classroom training spread across 3 alternate weekends and you are done!
Learn from the Best
FROM WHOM YOU LEARN MATTERS.
Grow More Program is majorly delivered by a Master Certified Coach (MCC) who has trained almost 500 participants to be professional coaches, equipped thousands of leaders to inculcate coaching in their leadership style and coached 100s of clients. This ensures optimized, in-depth and insightful learning from multiple perspectives based on real life situations and examples.
POWERFUL CONTENT- Multiple, Versatile Tools and Concepts
Very early in our career as coaches, we realized that as a coach one attracts clients and client situations which are varied and diverse. Being equipped with more coaching tools and modalities, empowers the coach to be able to handle all kinds of clients and situations. Our content, deriving from this paradigm, is an amalgamation of NLP, Whole Brain Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Power of Subconscious Mind etc. This (We think) is something which has no parallel.
‘This workshop was like a lab for me’ -one of the participants. We make you practice 40-50 coaching sessions as part of the program to ensure that the coaching concepts get fully internalized. This also takes your conviction on coaching sky high which in turn helps you to convince others about the application of coaching.
More Training Hours (ACSTH) to your credit
While most of the coaching programs offer 60 hours of training, Grow More Program is a 80 hours program. It is clearly 33% more hours, 33% more learning.
Structured/Free Flying Coaching
Participants get introduced to structured approach and then to Free flying approach to coaching. This is immensely useful particularly for someone who is getting into coaching space for the first time. This helps in inculcating coaching skills in the least possible time.
JOIN THE FAST GROWING GROW MORE COACHES COMMUNITY
Become part of fast growing 450+ strong Grow More Coaches community and avail multiple benefits like – being part of Grow More Coach100 Program, invitation to attend Grow More Coach Meetups, support for ICF credential, Grow More Coachathon etc.
Comprehensive, Wholesome and Complete.
Get exposed to multiple facets of becoming a coach like -the concepts of coaching, benefits of coaching, results coaching brings, what and how of coaching, why (science) coaching works, large and diverse variety of tools required to conduct one-on-one coaching sessions, how of coaching engagement, coaching the self, creating a buy in, running a successful coaching practice (selling), ICF competencies, how to get ICF certified, finding your niche, tons of practice, real life examples, measuring the ROI and so on…
This program has been an amazing journey of self-reflection and insights that have helped me discover a new potential and ability to become a successful coach. My take aways have come from the face to face learnings, outstanding well-spaced course structure and Inderjeet’s experiential inputs. Thanks, I did not take the other course.
Having spent over 28 years in the corporate life and attended many programs with Indian and International faculties, this has truly been a life changing experience.
– Rajiv Handa, Sr. Business Leader
It was an amazing experience for me during these 8 days of program. Some of things that I really liked about the programme.
– It is very well paced for some-one beginning the coaching journey.
– It quite comprehensively covers theoretical as well as practical elements of coaching.
– Material provided is quite extensive and can be used immediately.
– Inderjeet is a great trainer and has experience in working with people with diverse backgrounds.
– I feel quite confident on my coaching career as I complete by coaching certification.
– Rahul Sethi, Business Leader
I started this program with no notion as to what to expect. This program introduced me to the power of coaching and changed my entire perception of self. Inderjeet is a very knowledgeable, enthusiastic, patient and humble facilitator who uses powerful tools & techniques to demystify the concepts of coaching. The extremely well structured program with an enormous focus on practical sessions has been very informative and everyday brought with it a plethora of take aways from tools, methods, insights and value cards.
Thank you Inderjeet!
– Sanjukta Sahni, Principle Program Manager – Cadence Design Systems
Watch our testimonials section to see, hear and feel what our participants liked about us -the content, the structure, the delivery, the tools etc
HR Head of a Leading Company
CEO & already Trained Coach
Vice President- American Express
L&D Head of a Large MNC
The program comprises of 8 days class room training, with home assignments, coaching practice sessions and a written exam. The class room training days are generally Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for open workshops.
For In-company programs the days can be as per the client convenience.
*Earlier, we used to offer online training classes. We found that:
- Some students would tend to miss classes (as there was only one class in a week) and slowly loose interest as the program was spread over 3/6/9 months.
- The learnings for students were not that great as compared to in- the- class live training. So, we created this format, all in the class live experiential learning, perfect balance of duration- neither 3/6/9 months long nor 8 days in a row.
- This structure and mode of delivery is highly appreciated by each of our students.